Bryndee is our resident know-it-all on EVERYTHING these days and I am shocked and amazing at how many pop quizzes I get during the day. And she's so darn cute about it! She'll write down a letter and then ask me what it is. When I get it right, I usually hear "Good job, Mom. You are so smart!" When, on occasion, I get it wrong, she's very nice to be encouraging, yet she corrects me "That was a good try, Mom. But it's a ___ (whatever the letter may be)" Her knowledge is quite vast. I get quizzed on letters, shapes, number, colors . . . you know, the usual preschool curriculum. It's fun. Going to preschool really has changed her personality. She's a little girl now, not so much my baby.
Bailey, on the other hand, is definitely still a baby, but growing quickly. Her new thing this week is the fake laugh. Yes, we are all familiar with the fake laugh. Bryndee ALWAYS gets it, no matter what she's doing. Monday everytime that Bryndee would hug Bailey, Bailey would start flailing all over and doing the fake laugh . . . which then turned into a real laugh because everyone else was just dying over it. What a ham!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment