Friday, May 16, 2008

Daddy, Lovin', and Playtime!


I can't help but think that I just have the cutest family . . . and there seems to be an uncanny resemblance between these two . . . :)  I just think that they really are quite the little pair.  It's SO fun to see Bailey growing and knowing now who Tyler and I are.  I think that there's nothing in the world like seeing your child go crazy because they are excited to see you!  It's not quite as fulfilling when they are more excited to see Dad, but I'll take it.  Sometimes, maybe, it's better that way!


Oh, poor, poor Daisy.  She is just too loved to enjoy any of it.  But I have to say, we do let Daisy get her paybacks on Bryndee.  MAYBE occasionally, we pin Bryndee down or hang her up by her feet (I could be wrong about this) and all we have to say is "Kisses" and Daisy comes a-running, tail a-wagging, and licking Bryndee clean . . . Again, I could be wrong about that and just be making it up, like Tyler or myself would dare do anything of the sort . . . :)


With all of this WONDERFUL sunny weather we've been having, I decided that it was time, once again, to clean out the garage.  We need all the space we can get in this townhouse and there's just not room for crap we don't need.  So in my cleaning out, I found this little teepee that I made Bryndee a couple of years ago.  She's thrilled and now it just gets to be set up in our living room.  There's not room for it at all, but she's just so cute about it that I don't have the heart to take it down.  Her 16 month old cousin was over tonight and the teepee was school.  So little Gracie was a GREAT student to put up with her overbearing teacher :) and played along for quite sometime.  It was adorable!



Oh, and Bailey likes it too.  Mostly, I think that she likes to be near her sister, but she digs the teepee ambiance :)  And speaking of pretending school, we pretend alot in this household.  Bryndee has an alternate ego named Zizzy.  Yes, Zizzy.  And this Zizzy character likes to call me Waddy or Natalie.  I keep telling Zizzy that she still needs to call me mom even if I'm only Bryndee's mom.  But she's quite persistant and I just think it's really funny to hear her say that.  I really don't let it slide . . . but it's tempting.

1 comments:

Tina said...

I see so much of you in Bryndee!! That smile... Oh, I see your smile all the way. Too cute!! I love seeing pictures of your cute girls! I don't see myself in Cloey so I love how much your girls look like you!