Bailey has learned a fun new way to get around to where she'd like to go. Backwards. I now that it's only a matter of time before she learns to crawl, but I really love this. She tries so hard to get up on her hands and knees, but she mostly just manages to push herself backwards. It's very cute, and she's quite proud of herself. I've found her in some great places . . . like in these pics, under my bed. I've also found her mostly under the console in our living room, or under the recliner. If she can fit under it, she'll get there, just give her a little room and some time!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Don't lie! Brynn told me that's where time out is at your house! Just kidding! Cute girl! Gettin' pretty mobile!! We are in for TROUBLE!!!
Post a Comment