As I was reading in Ether tonight, I totally remembered (yet again, for like the millionth time!) how much I really do adore Moroni. I possess the gift of gab, and it's hard for me to keep my opinion to myself, and I love that Moroni kind of has that same gift . . . he just says things how they are while he's abridging the Book of Ether. I think it's telling about what kind of person he really was. Have I mentioned that I also love the entire Book of Mormon? Because if I haven't, I totally do. I can't imagine what those prophets and kings went through to get us such an amazing record, but I hope to someday be able to thank them myself. What a day that will be, hu?
So if you ever wondered, I think that Moroni's point of view through the Book of Ether is super cool. He's pretty much one of my favorite prophets. I want to be like Moroni. Not in the sense of, my whole family has been killed in this horrible war and I'm running for my life kind of way. But in a I have this huge task to carry out and I'll do it, and I'll do it well, and I'll tell things how they are with all the love in my heart kind of way. I just really wanted you all to know that!
Friday, October 15, 2010
Why I adore Moroni
Posted by The Wacky Wilkins at 10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You know Nat you are an anchor and a light in my life. I just love to hear your views and translation of The Book Of Mormon. P.S we missed you last night watching Iron Man 2.
Post a Comment