Conference weekend was amazing! I loved conference and got to hear way more than I thought I would! It started off fantastically when the prophet spoke first at the Saturday Morning Session and the girls listened attentively for the whole thing (I realize he spoke for less than ten minutes, but still...). It was awesome and inspiring and conscience pricking . . . perfect!!!
During the Sunday morning session, somehow my couch was replaced by a fort for the kids (and by kids, I include Tyler . . . since he was the mastermind behind the whole thing!). They eventually had to go upstairs because it got a little loud.
I loved loved loved conference. I'm so grateful that we have general conference. I was reading in my journal a few days ago at the day that I was reflecting on my mission . . . we had Zone Conference every six weeks and it was so so needed as a spiritually pick-me-up and now to be home and have General Conference twice a year. It's a switch, but I'm glad that we have it at all. We are truly a blessed people!!! THE CHURCH IS TRUE!



0 comments:
Post a Comment