Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Princess Party!

My little Bailey turned three years old yesterday!! I love three years old. I think it's such a fun time, especially for my little girl. She loves everything.

She had a fun day and got every single she wanted . . . which isn't really different from any other day, but I didn't fight her at all :) Then Tyler's mom came and took her for a little birthday outing. She let her pick a new outfit for the doll Debbie already gave her, along with all the other furniture that came with it!



Somehow, her little party turned into a princess party! Tyler got her a princess cake, her cousins got her a Princess Dora doll and my mom, grandma, and oldest sister got her all the princess dress up/jewelry she can handle! It was perfect! What a perfect day for my perfect little angel *wink, wink*




Bailey LOVES Belle, from Beauty and the Beast (which came out on DVD yesterday!!!) so that was the first outfit she wanted on!




It's eight in the morning, and she has already been a few different princesses :) Thanks for coming everyone! Bailey had a fantastic day!

5 comments:

Tina said...

She is a doll!! Can't believe she is three already. Tell her that Belle is my favorite princess as well and I can't wait to get a hold of the movie too. Wish I had a cute Belle dress-up as well. She looks so cute!!!

Cambric said...

so adorable!

Danielle said...

How darling! She looks super cute in her princess dress-ups! I love the fancy cake too :)

Jenn said...

I can't believe she's three already! She's so cute! I'm so glad you posted pictures. We'll have to make sure to bring her something on Sunday.

So glad I found your blog!

Darren Johnson said...

Sorry we couldn't make it, looked like fun!