It's Halloween time again. That means another killer outfit for Tyler (for those that remember him last year as Richard Simmons . . . ). At about ten o'clock last night we finally decided what to do (since he had to be in costume at work today!).
What a looker! And don't be scared, people, Tyler is under all that somewhere!
I can't tell you how fun it was to put so much makeup on a man. I had no idea that it was such a good time! Too bad he can't dress like this for our ward party. He'd be looked at so differently on Sunday at church.
Go ahead and be jealous, ladies. This one's all mine!!!



4 comments:
That is absolutely the scariest thing I have ever seen! HA! What a nut!
well, I guess tonight is movie night because I am not going to be able to sleep.
You guys are awesome!
HAHAHA! Your mum was telling me about this post, and it lived up to her descriptions. Love it. :)
Ok Ty has my costume from last year beat hands down.
Post a Comment