Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sometimes it just works

Poor Bryndee has been accustomed to having her hair done well for most of her life. The last couple of months, however, have been quite the opposite. I've been too tired, too grouchy, and too blah to do anything cute. It's sad. SO, today, we tried something new. I love hair blogs. Notice the links somewhere to the right :) Anyway, this particular hair do come from this blog. I admire what Jen does. She has more creativity in one finger than I do in my whole body. So ya. Bryn has rockin' hair today. Finally!! Every time we try a new hair do it's a little scary. I hate spending 30 or 40 minutes on hair that doesn't turn out super cute. Well, it just worked today!





Of course, the pics don't do it justice. But it'll have to do since you can't all just run right over here to admire her hair :)

In pregnancy news . . . things are good. SO much different from my other pregnancies that it's a little unnerving. I'm only 12 weeks along, and I feel great. Energy, I want to work out again, I can eat almost anything. It's weird. But I'll take it :) Oh, and since I complained of heart burn before, haven't had it again since. Also, very, very weird. Hm . . .

4 comments:

Amy J said...

LOVE IT! I was always worried about having a girl because of people like you, who do the way cute hair.

Tina said...

Holy cow that is amazing!! You have way more patience than I do. I love doing Cloey's hair and trying new things but 30-40 minutes? Dedication right there.

I'm glad to hear you are doing great. Different pregnancy huh? Hmmm... maybe thinking boy this time? Can't wait to find out the news!!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Her hair is so cute. I might have to try that do. I stopped following that hair blog because she got so nasty with other hair bloggers for awhile and I thought it was pretty immature of her. I admit though, she has some very cute styles.
Also, those weaved headbands to clip flowers into (like the white one that your little girl is wearing on your sidebar), where do you get a small one to fit her head? I need one for Haylee and ham clueless.

Alicia Atwater said...

Bryndee's hair is so dang cute! I need to take some lessons before Brooklyn gets some hair.
My vote is on a boy! My pregnancies with my boys were much easier then with Brooklyn. We still need to get together sometime soon.