The other night Bryndee wasn't really wanting to go to bed. I, on the other hand, REALLY wanted to go to bed. I compromised and laid down with her in her tiny bunk bed. It didn't last long. Suddenly, it was ten in the p.m., Bryndee was talking my ear off (not an abnormal situation) and there was Bailey, climbing up into bed with us. Don't forget Daisy. It took all of thirty seconds with four bodies in such cramped quarters and I was out of there. I checked back in a few minutes later (after FINALLY getting Bailey into her bed) to find this. I have such cute kids. I do include the dog in the "with my kids" statement. I'm "one of THOSE people".
Yesterday I decided to bite the bullet and get Bryn's hair trimmed. It really only happens maybe once or twice a year. It hurts me to see her hair on the floor. But it's a necessary evil, really, her ends were nasty and hard to detangle. So we went on into the salon (only because my sister called and told me to come right in, right now) and got her hair trimmed. After she was done (I only had two inches cut off. I tried to do three, but when she showed me three inches in her hair, I couldn't do it) Bailey jumped right up to get her hair done. I was very surprised at how well she just sat and let Sherri do her thing. Not that she had any to cut off . . . we need every hair on that girls head!! She's getting a slow start, but so did Bryndee, and she's made it okay. All in all, it was a very beautiful day :)



1 comments:
i'm "one of THOSE people" too! especially because i don't have kids YET! i love my pups! and no worries ... bailey's hair will grow. i was bald until TWO ... my kids are in trouble! =P
Post a Comment