This week was Strawberry Days. I totally slacked in the picture department, but I thought I should do a run-down of our activities . . . few as they were :)
Bryndee, Bailey and I have been doing swimming lessons (which continue until this Friday). The weather has been SO sketchy, but we haven't missed a day yet. We are hoping that the rain hold out for just a few more days for us!
We made it to the good old City Of Fun carnival TWO times . . . to witness all of Pleasant Grove's finest citizens (whaa waa . . . ). The first night was fifty cent night and all the rides are just one ticket. In a matter of minutes it went from do-able to WAY TOO STINKING CROWDED!! It got insane very quickly. The Ferris Wheel took me and Bryndee about 30 minutes to ride, which was a total gamble because I didn't know she needed to potty until we were already on the ride. Good thing we made it through unscathed . . . and dry :) She also went on a few bigger rides and was a champ about it. She is quite the thrill seeker, that Bryn!
We totally ditched out on the Rodeo AND the parade . . . because I'm kind of a ba-humbug about it this year. BUT, Tyler and I played in the first annual Pleasant Grove 4 on 4 Volleyball Tournament. Totally lost our first two games and were out, but had fun, none the less! Another team was made of people from our ward and they got 2nd, so we felt represented . . . even if we couldn't hold our own. Just watch for us next year . . . we'll be all over that like white on rice!!!
All in all, it was a very fun Strawberry Days. I've eaten more strawberry's and cream than one person should in a lifetime, but it's all worth it to me! I do love my fat eating!



0 comments:
Post a Comment