Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lack of Blog

I've been in such a blogger funk that I haven't been blogging much.  Sorry about that, all you that care to keep up on the life of the Wilkins' :)  I still don't have much to blog about . . . but I'd better give some basics!


Tyler is CRAZY busy with work.  This year they added a LaCrosse program, which has been a little crazy for him, added to baseball with fields and lights not ready when they were supposed to begin, and all the craziness of a normal season, he's been going, going, going.  AND, I must add, taking a ton of crap from people who don't deserve to feel like they should yell at him.  He's so amazing and just listens and let's them vent and then resolves their anger.  There has to be people like him in order for the world to keep spinning!  He's awesome!

I'm still teaching my Hip Hop Cardio class (Tuesday and Thursday nights at PG Rec for those tempted to join in the fun!).  It's really my sanity some times.  I've been trying to get out running once a week, but I totally missed that this week!  There's always tonight, right?  Ha ha ha . . . Oh, and I'm taking tennis lessons.  It's SO fun.  There is nothing in the world to humble a person like playing tennis.  It makes you feel immediately uncoordinated, but addicted and a compulsion to get better.

Bryndee is such a blessing!  She always has been, but she just is inspiring to me!  And, unfortunately for her, she speaks JUST like her mom.  She says funning things like "Well, isn't that interesting?"  or, when angry "Momma Theresa!"  or "I think that it just hilarious!"  She's so funny!  And I'm so glad that it's summer and she is just home.  She totally just chills and does whatever I expect her to do.  Amazing!!

Bailey on the other hand . . . she's a little angel with a few devilish traits.  She can turn from tears to laughter in .3 seconds . . . or the other way around.  She's been struggling a bit the last week or so.  I have to chalk it up to teething what with the diaper rash and drooling.  Poor baby.  She follows me around fake crying (SERIOUSLY fake crying . . . right noise, just no tears, no red face, looking bored, just making the cry noise!) holding onto my pant legs until I pick her up and go snuggle her on the couch.  And she EXPECTS me to just sit there and hold her . . . which I do.  How can you say no?

Last thing . . . I'M SO GLAD THAT IT'S SUMMER TIME!!  And really today, I'm so glad for a little relief from so much heat!  I love the rain.  Wish it would rain more.  BUT, I'm so glad that we get to swim and play outside and eat lunch at the park (anyone want a play date at the park?  We're always game!).  We went to the PG pool . . . although not the most fun pool in the county, it's still cool to the Wilkins clan!  Bailey had SO much fun I couldn't believe it!  She's not been a water bug like our little Bryner!  But she totally wanted me to leave her to her own devices, which she doesn't realize yet would have resulted in her drowning!  While she was putout, she still let me constantly be all up in her business at all times :)  We are doing swimming lessons starting next week and I'm thrilled!  Bryndee said so many times "Mom, I just want to be able to swim like everyone else!"  It was a little heart breaking, but she's only five.  We do have time, I believe!

So with summer almost in full swing (tee-ball pics soon to come . . . I know I swore I wouldn't do it again . . . ) things here are pretty laid back but super fun.  I'm so so excited for this summer and just being around with my beautiful babies.  Thanks for checking in!  Natalie-out!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

We're up for a play date in the park!! Call me, let's plan something soon!