Monday, June 8, 2009

Hooray for great sisters!

This morning I was cleaning the kitchen and was SO grateful that Bryndee was distracting Bailey.  Normally, I won't do the dishes if Bailey is awake because she likes to climb up into the dishwasher.  Not good for the dishwasher!  

After I had finished loading up the dishes, I realized that I hadn't heard the girls for a little too long.  Occasionally, I fear for their safety . . . safety from each other, mind you :)  Anyway, I went about light speed up the stairs only to make it half way and find this:



Bryndee was sharing her English Muffin and reading Bailey a book.  What great sisters!  I hope they grow up close like I did with my sister.  Such cute little things!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, you and I live in different worlds! I love my boys but whenever they are quiet, it means TROUBLE. I don't even want to share how much it cost us to fix the AC that they threw rocks into this week. I love reading your blog, I often forget to comment because Google Reader is so convenient.

Amy J said...

what an awesome thing. you know, you taught her to be like that. it's so cool.

Haylee Williams said...

That is so cute! I love those times you think they are causing trouble only to find them being so sweet!

Haylee Williams said...

That is so cute! I love those times you think they are causing trouble only to find them being so sweet!