Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I HAVE A SISTER?!


I always knew that at some point Bryndee would realize that Bailey was alive.  I mean, from the time that Bailey was born, occasionally, Bryn would want to hold her or talk to her, but just in the last few weeks, I think she has finally realized that Bailey was here to stay . . . not to mention Bailey LOVES her big sister.  Over the last six months, the most attention Bailey has gotten from Bryndee is when she's yelling at her to stop crying (usually, her crying has interrupted Bryndee's oh-so-special TV watching time!!  The nerve . . . )  Suddenly, Bryndee has taken quite the interest in Bailey's every move.  I think mostly because, at least to Bailey, Bryndee is the funniest person walking this earth and the big sis is eating up the laughter and bright smiles caused by none other than herself.  This household has gotten a bit more interesting this week with this new development.  I do love to watch what is happening between these adorable little girls.  I know how important my sister are to me and can only hope that their friendship can start now!!  If not, I'm sure that we can all withstand bickering and crying and fighting for the next . . . 18 years.  It's all fun and games, right?  We'll see, but I think that they'll love each other loads and loads!


On a completely different note, I've noticed a lot of little black hair around this house.  Mostly, well, disgusting amounts of it on Bailey car seat, pillow, sheet, hat, you know, whatever she lays on.  I really just thought that she was going to go bald.  I know that some children do that.  But I think that every mom HOPES that her little girl will always maintain some amount of hair, no matter how little.  So yesterday, I noticed that she has tons of hair . . . you just can't see it unless in pretty direct light.  It's blond.  I'd like to say white blond, but only time will tell that.  I get to have two little blond adorable girls.  Could my life get any better?

1 comments:

The Beals said...

Nice work on the bloggin'!! Looks great!! Cute girls you have!