I do realize how quickly time gets away from us all . . . sometimes it seems to slow down while other times . . . well, who knows where last year went? Especially, for those that have had a child. The amazing precious little one that is placed in your arms, forever sealed to you for your care and keeping. Then when you make it home, it's almost as if time slurs together in a way that you can't seem to get a grip on . . . going to the grocery store?! Leave the house within three hours of getting out of bed?! With TWO little ones? I think NOT!! But somehow, after what seems an eternity (for me, it was about four months) I finally began to think that I could manage this funny thing called motherhood with two babies. I do know that Bryndee is nearly four years old, but she'll aways be my baby. Only, to once again, be completely blind sighted by my littlest one growing up. Now I know, sitting up is a VERY important task in ones life . . . but to me, my little Bailey isn't old enough to do such a thing. She is far too small, and still too dependent on her mother for her care and keeping.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Where does the time go?
I noticed yesterday that Bailey was starting to sit quite well on her own, so this morning we tested the waters. Much to my dismay, it seems she quite a natural at this new feat in her life. Oh, the journey . . . so much joy, so much craziness, and an amazing abounding love that comes from a place in a mothers heart I never thought existed. I had heard of such a place before I had my own children, but I thought that perhaps in this day in age it no longer existed. But thankfully, and I do mean I'm so grateful, the Lord has such tender mercy to share a bit of his ever present love and adoration. So in Bailey's honor, this is a picture of her very first photo shoot (she was about three weeks old and being held by me) and then a picture the newest and ever changing Bailey (taken today) doing the greatest thing yet . . . sitting up all by herself. What a babe!
Posted by The Wacky Wilkins at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yea for new stages in life!! She is sure a cutie!!
How are you?!?
I feel the same about cloey. I still feel like she is my baby and there will always be a special place in my heart for her; my first!!
Post a Comment