I've been thinking all day that I need to blog. Why? I don't know. And 'what should I blog about?' I've asking myself over and over. It's not like my life is all that cool or exciting. But then I realized, I'm busy. That means that things are happening! So I don't know what this post is about, other than my life. There's no over all theme, or even a point. Just a random Natalie moment if you'd like to stick around.
I started teaching dance again. Little girls dancing. They start at age three and I think the oldest I have is ten. We just started last week, and surprisingly, I've missed it more than I knew (teaching dance, that is). I used to teach dance, until about six years ago. I totally burned out and swore off all things dance. But there is something that pulls the heartstrings when you see a tiny girl in a little pink leotard and tights and itty bitty little dance shoes. And to make is more amazing, they all follow me around and do what I do. I think in my heart of hearts, I'm still three years old, too, because I love the Hokey Pokey as much as they do. I also started teaching an indoor cycling class. I started teaching aerobics about three-ish years ago. That's when I started my hip hop cardio class. Since then I teach the hip hop cardio and then sub for step, boot camp, and muscle classes. When I started so long ago I went to ONE cycling class. I don't think I could have hated it more than I did. Loathe. Cycling. WELL! So then I started thinking, 'Natalie, what is the best way to like something?' 'TEACH IT!!' I yelled back at myself after a long period of time. (ha ha ha, I'm sure you appreciate the visual) When you teach aerobics, okay, when I teach aerobics I become an annoyingly excited and happy person. I don't love that side of me, but I still love to teach. And because I love to teach, I must become said annoyingly happy person. So here I am, three weeks into cycling. Guess what? I'M TOTALLY ENJOYING IT!!! It's a different high than I've experienced in any other class. I'm kind of loving it.
What else? Boston. He is big. Like, so so big. I love it and am completely sad at the same time. He's saying more and more every second of every day. I love to hear him ramble. He still mostly rambles, but occasionally a word or phrase will be perfectly coherent. And he's sometimes totally mean. Hits, pinches, sometimes bites, but then he immediately turns back to you and gets soft and lovey. He knows he's a stinker and thinks it so funny. Really, he bates his sisters and laughs when they really get mad. Ewwwww, my adorable little man.
I think that's all I'd like to blog about for the moment. Life is extraordinarily good. Even if the people around me are idiots (I'm speaking to you, Cambria HOA board who doesn't know who I am yet and would never read this). I'm excited that bed time is in an hour. For the kids. Not me. :)
PEACE!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
I don't know
Posted by The Wacky Wilkins at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love reading your blog. I should get myself to one of your classes. I just started Zumba there with Hettie. Sam is in preschool there, and already got a note sent home. lol. Boston sounds hilarious!
I really love this kind of post. I'm amazed that you are doing so much teaching. Good for you! I hate spinning and couldn't see loving it, but then again, I've never taught it.
PS Remember when we were running years ago and you had to explain to me what spinning was. Haha!
Post a Comment