I know that I'm their mom, and therefore, I'm completely and totally in love with these three beautiful children, but still. I can't believe their mine :)









A huge million and a half thanks to Emily for taking these pics. You do SOOOOooOOoO amazing!! I'm always excited for picture time with Emily. It's obvious why I'm totally willing to let Bryndee stay home from school for this photo shoot every year!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Beautiful Babies
Posted by The Wacky Wilkins at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Wow! Gorgeous!
Holy Cow!!!! I totally agree with you! You sure having beautiful children!!!! I showed Tyler right away... breathtaking!!!
You don't have to convince me!
What beautiful kids! All of the pictures are darling, but I think my favorite is the three of them together. I think I'm going to put it in my journal for tonight, since I write every Sunday about how much I love sitting with your kids. They are just so precious! Thanks so much for sharing them with us each week!
Love, love, love the photos! Your kids are adorable, and you should be proud. Thanks for sharing!!
These pictures are sooo cute. They are getting so big!
Very beautiful!
WOW! What beautiful kids! love them:)
Bryndee is totally not even aloud to look that big!!!! They are so stinking cute!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment