I seem to have forgotten what exactly entails having a small child-like vacuum roaming the house at all times. Carpets seem to be dirtier than I realized a month ago (or six, for that matter), tiny objects have once again become a life and death hourly occurance, and all sorts of drama can happen in the blink of an eye. Boston is on the go, people, and there's no stopping him now!!
I do have to be thankful for anything that requires a strap-in or immobilizing mechanism such as high chair, walker, play pen, crib . . . what sanity they provide the mothers of the world. So thank you child protectors for the moment of most assured safety!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Oh ya . . .
Posted by The Wacky Wilkins at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
on the go as in crawling??? n here i am freaking bc my little guy is starting to roll! seems like in no time he will be RUNNING!
I feel the same about highchairs. It does wonders during dinner preparations. It seems like John wants to be in every drawer and cupboard but once I put him in his highchair, life is so much easier!! I can't believe Boston is on the go already. Didn't you just have him? Time sure flies!!
Post a Comment