On Sunday we blessed Boston. He is officially named and blessed. Phew! We really had a fantastic day with our entire family. Ryan and Mini made it up from Beaver, Darren and Tyeanna made it down from Logan, and Grandma Judy even made it down to hang out for a bit. Amazingly, I had my camera the ENTIRE time and totally forgot to take any pictures until after everyone had left except for Grandma Judy. I know . . . shame on me!!!
Boston was such a happy little camper when he woke up Sunday morning, but he was utterly unhappy when I got him dressed.
Case in point.
He calmed down considerably after we took off the tie and unbuttoned his collar. Is this how every grown man feels every time they take off their dress clothes?
What a looker (Boston and his Grandma-great!)!!! He was so adorable with her, just chatting and smiling like life was easy breezy!
Thanks to everyone that made it out to support us. It was such a special day for us, even if Boston didn't really think much of it :)



2 comments:
Oh!!! He is just so handsome!!
What a doll. I bet you are enjoying yourself with him.
Congrats on the big day!!
He's absolutely adorable-glad the day was a success!
Post a Comment