I can finally say that this pregnancy is drawing to a close. And sooner than later. I can't say that I'm sorry to see it end :) The weight gaining has been fun, but I'm SOOOO over that. My immune system is shot (yes, we are sick yet again with the same cold crap we had several weeks ago). I can't sleep, whether due to my huge size or the cold, I couldn't say. I can't breathe, and I'm tired of this. I'd like to hold my son in my arms, not in my belly. I'm so hopeful that this will be the last time we are sick for several months. We'll see! But I do have to say that there is just one thing that I will miss. I love to feel him move. And I have reached that alien-belly stage that looks freaky because my stomach will randomly jump without me moving. I love to lay in bed and feel him squirming around. And I really love to have my belly against Tyler and have the baby kick him. He's good at that :) I hope that this is my last pregnancy (if I say it enough, it'll come true, right?) so this is it for the alien belly. But I won't be sad to see flat skin there, instead!!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
There's just one thing
Life updates: The binkies seem to have disappeared. Bailey had one in her mouth the other morning and seems to have lost it. I haven't been able to find it since. She asks for it constantly and I just tell her it's lost and she can go find it if she wants to. She usually goes to look for a few minutes and then gives up the search. It's good. I needed to let it go :)
Bed time is totally hit and miss. Last night I gave up trying to make Bailey stay in bed after an hour and a half of in and outs, tears and tantrums (from me and Bailey!). I tried nice, I tried mean . . . she wasn't having any of it. For Bryndee's sake, I finally let her lay on my bed and she was fast asleep in 15 minutes. Go figure! Other nights, she goes down like a champ (and when I say champ, I mean like Bryndee . . . to bed and to sleep!). So it's a work in progress!
That's life in the Wilkins' household. Things really are fantastic (aside from illness). Tyler is busy as ever, which is good for him. But he is loving playing basketball again and the girls and I even attending one of his games this week. He totally swished a sweet three at the end . . . he said it was just for me :) I love him!
Posted by The Wacky Wilkins at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I saw your baby countdown and I can't believe you only have 30 days left. How exciting. I can't wait to find out what you name him. I too love feeling the baby kick. I get so excited for that stage and sometimes think I feel it after they are born. do you?
I'm so glad life is good for you. Hope you get feeling better soon!!
Oh, yay for you and only a month left. Hopefully you're a couple weeks early. I loved feeling the baby move too but I don't miss it one bit now that I have Morgan and a mostly flat tummy.
Post a Comment