Yesterday morning, I ditched the kids downstairs to go and jump in the shower. A few minutes later Bailey came strolling in (I LOVE the way she walks! It's like an adorable little marshmallow man.) and gave me a little wave and said "Hi!"
She walked over the the TV. She now can reach the bottons and knows how to turn it on. Since we had already been watching cartoons in my room, when she flipped on the TV, it was where she wanted it.
She took a seat in her little rocking chair and just hung out until I was done in the shower. She's just pretty chill, you know? Funny, funny girl! She's for sure already coming into her own and showing her personality. Just ask her, she'll tell you how it is :)



4 comments:
what a cutie
Hey, sorry this is such short notice, we just threw it together, but I wanted to invite you to our Stone cousin (late) 'Christmas' party tomorrow night. It will be at my parents house, and we are going to do our annual waffles and I think we are going to do white elephant gifts. If you can't come, we totally understand, but if you can, we would LOVE it!! Hope to see you there, around 5:30pm. I hope you get this in time!!
Oh, and I don't have anyone's phone numbers, sorry! Could you let your fam know, again, I am so sorry it is such short notice!! Sorry! Thanks!!
She's grown so much! I'm glad she's so good while you're in the shower. Sometimes I'm scared to see what mess I'll find when I've left my boys alone for a few minutes.
Post a Comment