Thursday, January 22, 2009

Goldfishes are SO delicious! (Just ask Bailey)

Today Bailey and I thought that we would take advantage of Bryndee's playing over at her cousin's house and stroller on over to Macey's to grab a few things.  I thought Goldfish were a great idea since they were on sale.  Bailey loves them.


Unfortunately, she watched where I put them away and FLIPPED out when I wouldn't give her any more.  She just stood there pointing to where she knows they are in the cupboard and screaming.  Wow.  She really loves those Goldfish.



The tears, the fits, it's only 2:00 pm and she's already down for her afternoon nap.  She's normally not due until 3:00 pm, but I was fighting a losing battle.  So thanks, Pepperidge Farm for all the good emotional ties to your products!!

4 comments:

Haylee Williams said...

Preslee is in to the throwing a fit when you can't have what you want stage! Although I guess all my kids are in that stage?! O-well I do the same thing too!

Anonymous said...

That's so sad!! What a mean mom:) My kids are VERY serious about food too. I guess I lead by example:) Mama means business when it's meal time!!!

Amber said...

Seriously, come on Natalie,just give your poor baby her gold fish, dont make her cry! (I think I may be a little bit of a push over mom... maybe its different with your own kids?)

Shelly said...

OH that is one sad face! Its so funny and so sad when they get like that isn't it? I love that she knew right where they were too!