Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sorry, I think I'm just a little grumpy

I have neglected my poor poor little blog.  I have.  I know it.  If you are reading this, you probably know it, too.  It just is what it is.  I have thought soooo many time that I should blog.  Inevitably, my next thought is 'What should I blog about? . . . Hmmmm . . . I have nothing to blog about.  I guess I won't blog, then.'  But that's just a lie, isn't it?  We all have STUFF happening in our lives.  Lots of times it's boring, I know.  I feel like my life is particularly boring right now so I have chosen not to share.  But who doesn't want to waste a few minutes being bored reading my blog?!  Maybe several people :)

 Maybe someday we'll be super rich . . . not even rich, but well enough off that we'll take amazing vacations every month.  Better yet, maybe we'll vacation every WEEK!  Ha!  Anyway, if that day ever comes (which, seriously, don't hold your breath ... death would be certain) I'll blog all my gorgeous, eat-your-heart-out, breath taking photographic proof of my adventures.  Until then, you're stuck with my totally random, hopefully amusing, ramblings on my mostly boring and pretty stereotypical life.  Hi, my name is Natalie Wilkins, and I think I'm stinking hilarious most of the time.

Anyhoo, I realize now that I decided not to blog because I'm just a little grumpy.  Nothing seems nice when you're grumpy.  I'll get over it . . . no no no, I'm GETTING over it right now :)  Totally.  Good thing I workout so much.  Because you know what they say 'Happy people just don't shoot their husbands.  They just don't' (can you name my fave movie?)

I'm so less grumpy right now. 

2 comments:

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Legally Blonde! And I always read your very stinking hilarious rants. :)

Jenn said...

Miss you! Even if you just posted every day pictures of the kids, it would be fabulous. I hope you are less grumpy today! :)