I really do have so much to say, and so, at the risk of boring you (or aiding your lost of interest in my blog!) I'm going to lay out most of what's been happening.
So, the not-so-big news is we moved. Can you believe it?! I suppose it's MUCH less shocking to you than it was to me. We are currently staying with my awesome Grandma who agreed to take all of us in (minus Daisy who has been loaned out to a very capable and loving family . . . my big brother). I realize now what I was asking of my grandma, and feel quite a bit of guilt, but more than the guilt I feel thankful that we're in a place that is so awesome for my kids. My kiddos have never really known my grandma and it's made me sad because she really is so great. This is their chance to have great memories of her and I'm so glad for that!
How did this all come to pass, you ask? WELL, let me explain. Several months before Tyler was called as bishop the winds of change hit. You know. That undeniable feeling that something big is looming in the not-so-distant future. So we waited. We waited. We waited. It came down to two things, we figured. It was either that Tyler was being called as bishop, or we were moving. Some things happened and we thought 'Well, guess it's moving'. So we started preparing to move. Then, BOOM!!! Nope, Ty's gonna be the bishop. Okay, then. We'll redirect our future plans. Cool. But, you know, when you get that 'I really want to move' bug, it's SO hard to get rid of. So hard. So then sometime in May I was sitting out on the lawn watching my kiddos ride their bikes. A girl pulls up, rolls down her window, and starts asking me how I like living in Cambria. Well, those were easy answers. We had lived in Cambria for 5 years, loved the ward, and loved our neighbors. We love Cambria. She said 'I think I want to live here.' And then out pops 'Well, what's your time frame. Maybe you can rent our place.' Hi, my name is Natalie, and I have no idea why I said that. Anyway, blah blah blah, lots of things later, and here we are at my grandma's house trying to figure out life. Isn't it amazing?! There really was a lot that happened in between all that, but some of it is boring, and some of it is ... things I don't want to share right now :) How's that?!
So what's next? We are in the process of trying to buy a different home. It's totally touch and go, and I have no idea if it's going to happen or not. It's a short sale, so the price is amazing. It's RIGHT behind Bryndee's school, so the location is amazing. The neighbors are all great, so the ward is amazing. Sounds pretty good, right? Well, it is, but seriously, if it doesn't work out, it's because there is something better waiting for us. I am QUITE aware of that :)
Dance started a couple of weeks ago and it's SOOOO fun!! I forgot how much I totally love that cute little program. The good news? I already have more dancers than I had last year!!! AHHHHH!! That makes me happy. My classes are bigger, my girls are just fun fun, and I love it.
My life pretty much rocks. I don't know specifically what the future holds for the Wilkins, but I know it's going to be incredible. Can't wait to see what's next . . . !!!!
Saturday, September 22, 2012
So much to say ... So little patience!
Posted by The Wacky Wilkins at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment