Thursday, January 19, 2012

LOVE to hate it!!



So I posted a long time ago that I was beginning to like this thing called indoor cycling. I think the day that I posted that was the last time I have gone to a cycling class. Until last night. Well, the real problem is my schedule. I teach dance two days a week. Then in the month of December we took the entire month off. No practices to me means: AWESOME! No exercise for me!!! This is no good for my bottom line (like seriously, because that's where I gain weight. Yep, I'm just that funny.). So I took like 5 full weeks off of working out. Ha ha! I loved loved December!!

Oh, ya, I totally remembered I had a point. I went to cycling. It was like this: pant, suck wind, burn, wanna die, pant, pant, pant, suck wiiiiind, INTENSE burning from my throat down, suck wind . . . etc. I have decided that I should do this at least once a week. AND, I've also decided that anyone who 'loves' cycling is a masochist. So sorry if you are a masochist cycler. I hope to be just like you one day. Until then, I will hate my life from the time I walk into that tiny dark room until the sucking wind second I leave and try not to fall down the stairs while trying my best to run out of the building not screaming b/c I'm still not breathing. I just am going to love to hate cycling :)

1 comments:

Cambric said...

i dont love it for sure but also try to go once a week. mine is cycle tone mondays. we should report back and forth whether or not we meet our once a week quota. ;)