Dear Delicious Fattening and Lovely Treats
I'd just like to start by saying how much I adore you, but I think you already know that. I share so much of my life with you. I do. I try to include you in as much as possible in my life. We have many great memories together, you and I. However, you are becoming too much. I give you all the attention I possibly can during the day. But I think that I need to draw a line. You want all my attention all the time and it just can't happen. I know that you have felt this coming. But I have heeded your call no matter the time of day. We just can't be friends like that anymore. My time needs to be at night. Please don't call, write, or text me after seven in the evening. These ten o'clock calls I get are too much. And it makes me sick. Literally, I feel sick after we spend so much time together at night. I will still love you as much during the day and afternoon as I have in the past. But I think that we will like each other more if we have some time apart JUST at night. I still need you in my life. But boundaries are good. For all friends.
Don't be mad, okay? I just want you to understand.
Your BFF
Natalie
I'd just like to start by saying how much I adore you, but I think you already know that. I share so much of my life with you. I do. I try to include you in as much as possible in my life. We have many great memories together, you and I. However, you are becoming too much. I give you all the attention I possibly can during the day. But I think that I need to draw a line. You want all my attention all the time and it just can't happen. I know that you have felt this coming. But I have heeded your call no matter the time of day. We just can't be friends like that anymore. My time needs to be at night. Please don't call, write, or text me after seven in the evening. These ten o'clock calls I get are too much. And it makes me sick. Literally, I feel sick after we spend so much time together at night. I will still love you as much during the day and afternoon as I have in the past. But I think that we will like each other more if we have some time apart JUST at night. I still need you in my life. But boundaries are good. For all friends.
Don't be mad, okay? I just want you to understand.
Your BFF
Natalie



2 comments:
Bahaha! I think I'll go have a bowl of cookies and ice cream now. Really.
Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment