Bryndee has her very first loose tooth. I say has, because this attempt at pulling it didn't work. She thought it sounded fun . . . at first.
The red splotches around her eyes are a fantastic indicator that she has been crying. She decided that this wasn't fun, or funny, even though Tyler and I kept laughing. The dental floss was far to slippery and we weren't able to get the tooth out. I realized later that thread would have been a far better choice . . . too bad. She won't let us near that tooth now :)



2 comments:
oh my! poor thing. I bet once it falls out she will be better with the next since the toothfairy will come and all... Kelton was so bad once, we had to have the dentist yank it cause the other one was coming in.hahaha. fun times
sounds like you should haver her show her loose tooth to Grandma Stone. :)
Post a Comment