There are, of course, a million things that I need to blog about. But thanks to Veracity, I now have no internet service at my house. I would completely go off about how I feel about this subject, but I will spare everyone pausing to read this, and not spread my negative feelings. In any case, I'm currently using my nieces adorable little laptop to let everyone know, I'M STILL ALIVE AND CARE ABOUT MY BLOG :) I will blog again when I cough up the money my HOA wants for my internet to work. Grr.
Till we meet again :)
Thursday, November 25, 2010
A Million Things
Posted by The Wacky Wilkins at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What are you talking about I love Veracity I just thought all internet services are supposed to be slow, on and off, and ridiculously annoying. 1st Wired now Veracity. I feel your anger and pain lol.
Post a Comment