Saturday, July 10, 2010

A whole lotta summer nothin!

I can't believe how fast this summer is going! Sheesh!!! We've been up to a whole lotta nothin' around here! Hanging out and I'd like to say sleeping, but that just wouldn't be true! So that's that. Here's some proof of our lazy days :)



Boston is out cold in this picture. The cute little man sleeps with his eyes kind of open. It's cute, but I know later in life it will just be a little creepy. I had a roommate in college (yep, Lea, it's you) that slept with her eyes cracked like this.


We did have our annual family reunion at Seven Peaks this year. Bryndee was a trooper and was just go go go. She and Tyler did cool it for a while and took a nap before hitting up the park again. She is such a brave girl and is so bummed when she can't go on any kind of ride. Good thing, because we love our thrill rides :)


Oh, today Bos-man had cereal for the first time. He looks kind of excited about this, ya? No. Turns out he wasn't excited about the cereal, just the high chair!


He pro at spitting already.



And he'd much rather suck his thumb (which he has just recently discovered!) than eat cereal. Oh, well. He'll learn to love food like the rest of this family :)

2 comments:

Shay said...

He is so cute! Cade also sleeps with his eyes kind of open and when I gave him some rice cereal the other day he was so excited the entire time I was getting it ready, but then he spit it out the second I put it in his mouth. Haha! Funny little boys!

Darren Johnson Family said...

so cute!