Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bos-Man



Boston is now four months old!! I can hardly believe how fast the time has been going by! When he went to his 4 month docs appt we found out what we already knew . . . he's LONG and SKINNY! He was such a big baby, but he hasn't been gaining weight like crazy, but he sure is tall! He's in the 75% for height, but only the 25% for weight. But if any of our children are tall, we want it to be him!!

I thought I would take a minute and tell you all a few things that are making Boston Boston. He's a rolling machine these days. Times of leaving him on the couch or bed are long gone.

When he's been really angry and yelling/crying at me because I leave him on the floor for too long he'll put his mouth wide open on my shoulder and keep yelling at me for a few minutes to show me how sad he was.

He LU-U-UVS his toes. They are his greatest body part aside from his fists, which he constantly tries to suck off.

When I growl at him, he growls back.

He thinks his sisters are hilarious even when I feel like he should be mad that they are constantly in his face.

He has amazingly blue eyes already!

He chit chats so much, but is already bashful and won't do it in front of strangers.

He is still a snuggle bug and I love it. He likes to fall asleep with his face in my neck and it just makes me love him more every time he does it.

He slept through the night (8-10 hours a at a time) for two months as a teaser. He now gets up several times during the night (STINKER!), not to be fed, just to be held. I totally give in :)

He's a cool cat, this Boston boy, and I love him sooooo much.

3 comments:

Tina said...

This is making me hungry for another baby. Thanks Nat!!
He sounds so perfect and sweet. I bet you are just having the best time with him. Boys are great aren't they?

Amy J said...

Um, cutest big sister little brother picture. ever. ev.er.

Cambric said...

WOW, he looks so much like his dad (i think so ne ways). so fun! my little one is almost 2 months ... crazy how time flies! cute picture btw!