We went down to spend the week in Las Vegas for Spring Break. AMAZINGLY, the Easter Bunny found where we were staying *wink, wink* It was strange though, because when the girls woke up, he hadn't found us yet. After they went out for a little bit with Tyler and Boston and I laid down for a nap he snuck right in :) So they didn't do much until later in the morning. We were just glad that we were found!!
The girls had fun just finding things around our room. They were still cute and happy . . . but how could they not be in sunny fun Las Vegas?
Bailey caught on very, very quickly!
I totally forgot to bring their Easter baskets, but that clever Easter bunny made due without. I was sad that Vegas doesn't broadcast Conference. I don't know why I hoped they would. This is sin city we're talking about. So I'm catching up slowly on BYUTV which is probably better so I can watch when I can really watch. What I have seen has been amazing . . . of course!! Definitely a memorable Easter!



0 comments:
Post a Comment