Yesterday for dinner we had pork chops and mashed potatoes.
Yes, Bailey's pork chops look pink. That's because she chose to pour her punch onto her plate and was then more willing to eat them. Sick, I know.
And again, yes, she is mostly naked and wiping her mashed potatoes on her foot. Why is her foot on the counter to begin with? Who knows. It's just real life :)
But she's awfully cute.
Often when I get home from teaching aerobics I find some scene similar to this. Aren't they cute?
Or I just have two crazies living here doing whatever seems like fun at the moment. Like sun bathing on the kitchen floor in the winter? Why ever not?



1 comments:
i LOVE the pics of naked bailey eating juice pork chops and mashed potatoes with her toes! they made me laugh out loud! so stinking cute!!!
Post a Comment