Yesterday was about one of the best days ever! I will blog about it later when my dad sends me pics :)
So last night when we got home, it was late, of course, and Tyler started getting Bailey ready for bed. She was trying to get her shirt off herself and I started to hear Tyler laughing his head off and Bailey saying over and over "I GUCK! I GUCK, DAD! I GUCK!" So he sent her into me to tell me that she "was stuck." I had to grab the camera.
Her head was really quite stuck in her tee shirt. Lame small neck shirts (not that her ninetieth percentile head circumference had ANYTHING to do with it)! But she thought it was almost as funny as we did.
Finally, freedom was realized and she was released into her nature state. "I'M NAKED!" she screams as she runs around the house in her adorable little birthday suit!
And so are the days of our lives . . . :)



3 comments:
Perhaps my kids' big noggin's aren't all from the Lunt side after all ;)
waiting for your comments on baby...post on my blog if you want to participate. I want to know what the kids think too.
That is to funny sis. Bailey is to cute!!
Post a Comment