The girls have been so excited for rain! We got Bryndee a cute rain jacket (which I neglected to take a picture of) and somehow Bryndee even persuaded Bailey to go out in the rain. She normally freaks out a little bit, so it was fun to see them play. Just singin' in the rain :)
It really doesn't matter how hard I try, Bailey thinks that Daisy is a multi purpose piece of furniture. This MUST be the best seat in the house, because it's constantly where Bailey is!
And about Bryndee . . . I'm not sure WHAT I have created, but it's a monster. On Sunday when I was doing her hair I had some braids on top, which I had left out for the moment while I pulled the rest up in a pony. She was watching in the mirror and said "Mom, this hair is WAY too sassy. I can't even go out like this!" I tried to reassure her that it would all be fixed before we left the house, but she was VERY unsure until it was all done. She then calmed down considerably. Today, I had her hair up in buns and I thought I was done. She let me know that you could see the rubber band on the one bun and I really needed to fix it. I have only done this to myself. I know, I know.



4 comments:
i LOVE that bailey uses daisy as a chair ... i think it is so cute! eventually she will be too big to enjoy that piece of "furniture" =P
Watch out Natalie!! The teenage years are looking good for you... hee, hee!
It's been raining here a ton as well and the kids can't get enough of the outside weather even though I like staying in where it is warm.
Such cute girls you have!
oh bryndee. that is soooo funny
that is funny, especially Daisy
Post a Comment