Friday, June 6, 2008

T-Ball Season!!

T-ball season is finally upon us!  It's very exciting seeing as how this is Bryndee's first year playing a city sport . . . soccer out in the back yard with mom and dad just doesn't count :)


I have to say that I'm glad that it's only for one month.  Twice a week . . . but only one month.  At the game last night the kids in the outfield spent, probably, like 75% of the time digging at the dirt on the pitchers mound.  Good fun, good fun.


Bryn did exceptionally well at bat.  She made it all the way home, after making a detour from 3rd base, back to 1st base, and then on to home plate.  It was quite cute, and she made it :)


This is Whitney, Bryndee's cousin.  The have a lot of fun together, and I'm SO glad that Bryndee has a friend (or partner in crime) at these events.



Tyler is such a great coach!  He better be enjoying it . . . he has many many many many years left of such fun.  Good thing that he loves his job!  (If you don't know what Tyler does . . . it's this.  He runs all the sports leagues for Pleasant Grove City).  Rough job, but someone has to do it!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I finally remembered to take a looksie and I love your blog, Bryndee & Bailey are so cute. I hope they're feeling better! Bryndee is adorable with her messy T-ball hair.

Tina said...

Way to go Bryndee!! That picture of her hitting the ball will be remembered in her wedding video I'm sure. Her husband will be soooo proud!! What a cute girl you have.

Alicia Atwater said...

Look at her blonde hair...must have got that from Tyler. Your kids are sooo cute!