Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Crappy Dilema

Boston seems to have two obsessions in life. His dinghy (and by dinghy, I surely don't mean a toy boat) and his poop. And let me tell you, through two other children, I have absolutely never had this problem. And I have never been a onesie kinda girl. Until this:



I put him to bed in clean jammies. A clean white shirt, and the kiddo was clean, clean in his crib. I walked into see him ... not done with his ... episode.


(ya, that's poop in his EYEBROW and HAIR!! So sick)

I thought this pic had a nice touch what with the snot bubble and the smile :) Go figure. He's some kinda boy. You hear over and over and over about how different boys are from girls. I thought as teens. Wrong. And that he couldn't be all that different from two other children that Tyler and I had raised. Wrong again.

He's a whole new world, this little man of mine. He has the cleanest crib on the block, I can tell you that, and he ALWAYS wears a onesie under his clothes now ... footy jammies or not :) Amidst the poop, I still completely love this kid ... even if he's kinda gross. Ha ha ha ha!!!

0 comments: