Back story: Does every parent have the image burned into their mind of the first time their oldest child brings up . . . anatomy? I know I do. Bryndee and I were at a baby shower when she let me know that there are certain differences between boys and girls. Hm.
Today, again, she brought it up. I can't help laugh when she's explaining to me the differences there are. I won't bore you with details (or make you feel uncomfortable, but know that she was dead on, but in the most innocent hilarious way possible), but I couldn't help but laugh through most of the conversation. I just think it'll be even more interesting once the boy gets here. I think that I deserve a Mom of the Year moment for my immature response to something that will come up again and again and again.




4 comments:
Its ok Nat I am the same way. Much to the embarrassment of Meg.
hahaha. i'm so with you. And I just saw your baby counter...SO close!! Yay for you!
So funny. I can't wait for those moments. How are you feeling?
Miss you.
lol ... now if u can get her to stop talking about anatomy when ur not around (haha just kidding)! kids that have those conversations with non family members make me giggle! =P
"18 days to go" OMG that little boy is almost here! let me know when u need a nap and i'll baby sit your girls! <3
Post a Comment